Monday, June 10, 2013

Four Random Things That Made My Week

  • The July issue of Vivi, my bible for all things fashion and girly.


  • The latest episode of Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan).


  • This iced chocolate drink from My Sweet Memory cafe.


  • My brunch earlier at Cafe DOV.

Seated right by the entrance

Very good service.

Busy busy...

I had the corn fritters with a poached egg, spinach and tomato relish, with added salmon. It tasted okay overall, nothing that would blow your mind away and I was quite disappointed when I pricked at the egg with my fork and the yolk didn't ooze out like a good, poached egg would.

Corn fritters

But anyhow, a Monday brunch is a Monday brunch; it is not everyday that the hubby is free on a Monday for a leisurely brunch with yours truly. :)

Not really something that made my week, but the Bombette bag that Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Miranda Kerr were seen carrying here is so lust-worthy!



Now, if only I have a cool 2000 dollars lying around somewhere...

café DOV on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Ciao Yvonne, I really like your blog and your photos on Istagram! If you like you can follow me on www.francescainthekitchen.blogspot.com and on #francescainthek on Istagram. I'll appreciate!!! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete